12,15,16,20,30,32ton Hydraulic double ram bottle jack
|Model No.||Capacity||Min.H||Lifting.H||Adjust.H||Max.H||N.W||Package||Measurement||Qty/Ctn||G.W||20' Container|
1. Quote in time and fastly
2. Shipping in time fastly and safely
3. If the quantity is large,customer's design and OEM orders welcomed
4. Supply the technical supporting all the time
5. All email will be replied within 24 hours
Double Ram Jack Details & Function
1. Jack refers to a light lifting device that uses a rigid lifting member as a working device to open a heavy object through a small stroke of the top bracket or the bottom bracket.
2. Jacks are mainly used in factories, mines, transportation and other departments for vehicle repair and other lifting and support work. The structure is light, sturdy, flexible and reliable, and can be carried and operated by one person.
3. Hydraulic jacks. It is used as an intermediate medium in the hydraulic transmission system to transmit and convert energy. It also plays the role of lubrication, anti-corrosion, cooling and flushing of various components in the hydraulic system.
4. When the hydraulic jack is used, the bottom should be flat and tough. Oil-free wood panels to expand the pressure surface for safety. It is not possible to replace the board with iron plates to prevent slipping.
5. When lifting, it is required to be stable. After the heavy object is lifted up, it is necessary to check whether there is any abnormality. If there is no abnormality, the ceiling can be continued. Do not arbitrarily lengthen the handle or operate too hard.
6. Not overloaded, super high. When the red line appears on the sleeve, it indicates that the rated height has been reached and the jacking should be stopped.
7. When several hydraulic jacks are working at the same time, a special person must be instructed to make the lifting or lowering synchronous. The wooden blocks should be supported between two adjacent hydraulic jacks to ensure the spacing to prevent sliding.
8. When using the hydraulic jack, always pay attention to the sealing part and the pipe joint part, it must be safe and reliable.
9. Hydraulic jacks are not suitable for use in places with acid, alkali or corrosive gases.